POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Black spots in PR 3.6 radiosity : Re: Black spots in PR 3.6 radiosity Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Black spots in PR 3.6 radiosity
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 15 Sep 2004 10:36:18
Message: <41485362$1@news.povray.org>

news:4147461f$1@news.povray.org...

>       reflection { .05 falloff 1 exponent 1 }

Could you try to remove the reflection statement (particularly the exponent)
to see if it works. It solved a vaguely similar problem for another user
(see the last messages in povray.beta-test.binaries). I came upon the
black-dots-in-radiosity-scene-issue myself (though I solved it eventually by
using another object as I was a little bit in a hurry...).

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com