POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Wood coloring help. : Wood coloring help. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Wood coloring help.
From: Gary Blessing
Date: 24 Aug 2004 05:25:17
Message: <412b097d@news.povray.org>
Hello Folks,

well my hats off to whoever wrote the color maps for the woods in
woods.inc.....
I've been trying to imitate a wood that I've been working with lately called
paduk.
I  found a grain pattern that is verry close in T_Wood14.But modifying the
colors has
proved to be....imposible :-) oh I can modify the colors alright, just not
to what I want...

So....
Could someone give me a hand with this?
its in oranges and orange browns.....
there's a pice of the colorations in this auction(not mine,although I might
buy these pieces)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2232355759

Any help apreciated!
Thanks!