POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Possible win-pov bug : Re: Possible win-pov bug Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible win-pov bug
From: Andrew C on Mozilla
Date: 28 Jul 2004 15:52:59
Message: <4108041b$1@news.povray.org>
> In functions it it non-trivial to detect errors early because some errors
> can only be determined when the function is compiled (well, there could be a
> separate pass for checking, but that would make no difference).

Yeah, that's fair enough. (I wrote a parser of my own the other day...
If you feed it incorrect syntax, it totally crashes!)

Would it be possible to print the NAME of the function as well as the
expected number of arguments? Doesn't help if you have nested
invocations of it, but it's a start...

Andrew @ home.