POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : iso_csg.inc, #undef, and an array of functions : Re: iso_csg.inc, #undef, and an array of functions Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iso_csg.inc, #undef, and an array of functions
From: Jim Charter
Date: 28 Jul 2004 11:17:29
Message: <4107c389$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Williams wrote:

> That chunk of code ran without error (once I'd added a wodge of
> #declares and #includes of stuff that it expected to find). I guess your
> error might not be in this code. Perhaps some other part of your scene
> outside this code fragment is inadvertently redeclaring IsoMeshArray.
>
> Perhaps you could post a small complete scene that exhibits the problem,
> rather than a code fragment that doesn't run stand-alone.

Sorry about that.

I believe this line was the error:
#declare IsoMeshArray [i/(indx+1)] =
It's not just that it lead to the error. It made no sense.

Should have been:
#declare IsoMeshArray [i/(indx*16)] =

I could have developed that part of the code without using the
unfamiliar stuff, then added the iso_csg syntax.  So I am embarrassed
all round.  Jim