POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : movie within : Re: movie within Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: movie within
From: ABX
Date: 4 Feb 2004 12:13:20
Message: <409220huap7n2qrvapv3m8r657r50m0ee7@4ax.com>
On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 10:40:04 -0600, "Dan P" <dan### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> I think you are
> defending Thorsten because you think that if you get Thorsten's favor that
> you'll be more important in the POV-ray community and meet your needs.

Warp doesn't need to defend Thorsten to be important in the POV-Ray community.
He is important in POV-Ray community already since years. Warp doesn't need
defence too so don't think I need to be more important in the POV-Ray
community with posting this. I just want to give you certificate that being
programmer for .... years I impressed by POV-Ray related teams loyalty. Being
humans they have human feelings and faults but they do their works permanently
with very good quality. Since this thread leads nowhere and is no more
on-topic I would suggest to finish it here.

ABX
--
  Acceptable use policy news.povray.org:
  "We also wish to remind you that this is a privately owned news server and