POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : bicubic bezier and hermite patches : Re: bicubic bezier and hermite patches Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bicubic bezier and hermite patches
From: Dave Matthews
Date: 9 Mar 2004 16:48:41
Message: <404e3bb9$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> Perhaps I should add that I am a bit lazy and have not
> done the inversion by hand. I used a program to do
> it for me.
>
>     Andrel

Come on!  What's happened to people these days?  Why, I remember when I
used to invert a dozen 16x16 matrices by hand before breakfast! ;-)

(Thanks for the explanation, by the way.  I'd also (amazingly) wondered
about this a while back, then put it on the shelf, where it got lost
amongst many other dusty things.)

Dave Matthews