POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Object Oriented POV code : Re: Object Oriented POV code Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:34:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Oriented POV code
From: Tek
Date: 26 Feb 2004 00:09:17
Message: <403d7f7d$1@news.povray.org>
"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message news:403c6c39@news.povray.org...
>   That's a big like claiming that std::sort() always takes the same length
> of time (even if you use it only with one type of parameters).

What I mean is that "+" should always take the same length of time, and should
not be confused with something that will take a different length of time.

Though I'm tired of repeating myself. If you disagree with me that's fine, but
you still seem to misunderstand what I'm saying, and I've got tired of
explaining.

Honestly I was just trying to point out we don't do this in the games industry,
not start a debate based on confusion...

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com