POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Object Oriented POV code : Re: Object Oriented POV code Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:29:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Oriented POV code
From: Tek
Date: 22 Feb 2004 19:43:46
Message: <40394cc2$1@news.povray.org>
> Actually, I think I am wired a little different. Here's an example: when you
> said to someone, "If you don't know what operator+() does with the type you
> are using, then you should seek another job, IMHO," I thought that was far
> worse than anything I have ever said to anybody on here by at least a factor
> of 10.

Yeah, speaking as the recipient of that comment, I did find it a little uncalled
for. I'm not sure whether Warp was trying to suggest I'm an idiot or simply
assuming that myself and every professional games programmer I know fails to
understand how to write code, but in either case I think he was out of line.

Though my policy is that I don't tend to take offence unless it's a direct
insult. i.e. if you actually think I'm an idiot but you don't say so then we
should get along just fine.

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com