POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Object Oriented POV code : Re: Object Oriented POV code Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:29:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Oriented POV code
From: Tek
Date: 22 Feb 2004 16:24:03
Message: <40391df3@news.povray.org>
news:4038be6e$1@news.povray.org...
> If you write games, you don't have to, I suppose.  All you need is a few
> patches later on when bad coding style produced plenty of bugs in the
> initial release version ;-)

I write console games, so actually we have to release stuff with less bugs in
than people in most fields of development (possibly banking and military
applications need even less bugs, but most fields get away with shoddy code).

We use this coding style because it helps us, not hinders us.

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com