POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : movie within : Re: movie within Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:28:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: movie within
From: Dan P
Date: 6 Feb 2004 20:32:43
Message: <4024403b@news.povray.org>
"Patrick Elliott" <sha### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> In article <40219b12$1@news.povray.org>, dan### [at] yahoocom says...
> > is beyond me. And even though I have the PNG now, and have set the
window
> > transparent, and have overridden OnErase, I still wind up getting opaque
> > white where the alpha=0 area is. The rest of the shadowing and stuff
works
> > (I'm looking to make an AboutBox like Photoshop does), yet when it is
> > alpha=0, it screws up. I'm still trying to get that to work and haven't
> > found anything on the web about it.
> >

> However, I would be quite happy to try, <snip />

Thanks, man!

Here is the code for the about box:
http://<broken link>/coldsuite/coldstitch/about.shtml

Here is the source PNG
http://<broken link>/coldsuite/coldstitch/title_transparent.png

And here is the executable (go to About):
http://<broken link>/coldsuite/coldstitch/COLDstitch.exe

I've currently just started stubbing out the application so nothing else
works but the about box.
Thanks for your help!!!