POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : movie within : Re: movie within Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: movie within
From: Dan P
Date: 4 Feb 2004 01:28:01
Message: <402090f1$1@news.povray.org>
news:402054b1@news.povray.org...
> In article <40203941$1@news.povray.org> , "Dan P"
> <dan### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> You obviously know nothing about me.

I looked you up and, wow, I didn't realize how fresh out of school you were.
You graduated with a BS in 2001? I'm really sorry, man, I didn't mean to get
old-school on you. I just assumed you had more experience based on your
attitude. When I said I've been working with POV-ray (and other 3D
applications) for almost a decade, I wasn't commenting on your experience or
anything. I really /was/ expecting a big long resume of amazing projects,
not a vague link to the Mac POV-ray site. You should take comfort in the
fact that you actually convinced me you must be all-that!!! Hey, maybe you
still are.

I know how Illinois can make some people jaded, being born in Wisconsin. We
think it's all that flat land. But, you're all our |F|riendly |I|llinois
|B|uddie|s|. It looks like you went to a good school, though. Things'll work
out. Hang in there, buddy. You'll make a big splash and laugh at all this in
five or so years.