POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : movie within : Re: movie within Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:31:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: movie within
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 3 Feb 2004 21:10:57
Message: <402054b1@news.povray.org>
In article <40203941$1@news.povray.org> , "Dan P"
<dan### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> Appreciating them. This
> is a tough concept for you, I can tell, since everything I say you get
> defensive over.

It still did not occur to you that I just don't care discussing your
so-called "facts" with you, do you?  And I am not the one having to prove
anything either; neither that your so-called "facts" are none nor that I
know more than you do about the topics of discussion.  POV-Ray in itself is
sufficient for showing that I have substantial knowledge.  Yet, what do you
have to show?  Just because someone does not want to argue with someone else
does not imply he/she cannot "debunk" that argument.  For my part, if I
would try to do that for every incorrect claim posted such that the person
making that claim would understand it, I would be written 50 pages a week.
So, there is a point where you either accept my word or don't.  After all, I
have demonstrated understanding of 3D graphics and cross-platform
development.

Of course, others with more time may want to help you learn, but this is
povray.advanced-users, so I don't think teaching that kind of stuff belongs
here.

> In fact, Thorsten has a right to be arrogant too, being on the official
> POV-Ray team. Arrogance begets arrogance and it can be fun. I'm not sure
> what role Thorsten played on the team, but I'm going to bet on him not being
> the guy who bought the donuts and poured the coffee. I don't think that guy
> gets listed on the messages screen (unless he bought really, really nice
> donuts).

You obviously know nothing about me.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany