POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : movie within : Re: movie within Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: movie within
From: Dan P
Date: 31 Jan 2004 17:00:57
Message: <401c2599@news.povray.org>
news:401c22c6@news.povray.org...
> It was just a warning that the following might happen:
>
> *plonk*

You must learn that when people don't agree with you, it doesn't mean they
don't know anything. Really, relax dude -- I haven't said anything that is
"wrong", yet, so I don't deserve a plonk. Facts I have stated:

1. SGI owns the trademark to OpenGL.
2. DirectX is a hardware abstraction layer that lets me exploit the
capabilities of my hardware for speed.
3. DirectX isn't only for games.
4. .NET is a wonderful thing.

Please, feel free to debunk these claims somehow before you carelessly plonk
somebody.