POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : movie within : Re: movie within Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: movie within
From: Dan P
Date: 28 Jan 2004 21:33:45
Message: <40187109$1@news.povray.org>
"Dan P" <dan### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> "Tom Galvin" <tom### [at] imporg> wrote in message
> > "Dan P" <dan### [at] yahoocom> wrote in
> >
> > >  an Open Source replacement for SPatch/HamaPatch
> > >

> > http://jPatch.sourceforge.net

Definitely not a bad start! I am shocked at the speed and the user interface
is more pleasant than HamaPatch (and more professional than a lot of
"professional" software I see as well). Personally, I'm going to go in the
direction of exploiting a very specific technology for the heavy-duty side
at the expense of what JPatch excels at:
cross-platformabili..illi...ility... (is that a word?) It's great to know
that JPatch is coming along so good and I can see already that it will
replace HamaPatch very nicely, thank-you-very-much.

I look forward to seeing more!!!