POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : movie within : Re: movie within Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: movie within
From: Dan P
Date: 27 Jan 2004 19:43:07
Message: <4017059b$1@news.povray.org>
news:4016fdd4@news.povray.org...
>   Posting such code is like a red flag in front of a bull for a long-time
> coder like me...
>   It takes almost inhuman amounts of self-control to resist the temptation
> of giving a lecture about good programming habits... :)
>
>   Anyways, I have done a program with the same idea and with even more
> features years ago:
>   http://iki.fi/warp/PovUtils/average/

Hey, you're the guy! You're the guy that taught me how to do it! I didn't
look at your code, yet I read your web-page a while back and was inspired by
it. I didn't realize that was you!!! I can't believe you're on this group --
I feel like I've bumped into a celebrity! You've had an impact on my life.
Thanks for putting together that web-page!