POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : PovRay Geometry Converter to 3D Standard format : Re: PovRay Geometry Converter to 3D Standard format Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Geometry Converter to 3D Standard format
From: miyoken
Date: 23 Jan 2004 07:27:36
Message: <40111338$1@news.povray.org>
> Is there a good way to convert geometry to DXF format.

I made the POV macro which changes a Bezier curve into sphere and cylinder
of BreezeDesigner.
http://miyoken5.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ara2breeze/ara2breeze.htm
Sorry,this page is only Japanese.

BreezeDesigner can export as DXF.
http://www.imagos.fl.net.au/

I think that what is necessary is just to make the macro from which you
change  box of POV-Ray into the box of BreezeDesigner.

>http://www.vif.com/users/goo/ReV/ReV00.htm
Beautiful!

miyoken