POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : PovRay Geometry Converter to 3D Standard format : PovRay Geometry Converter to 3D Standard format Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  PovRay Geometry Converter to 3D Standard format
Date: 21 Jan 2004 12:39:41
Message: <400eb95d$1@news.povray.org>
--------------( oo )--------------

I'm using PovRay mainly for architectural Design. The beauty of PovRay is
that we could sketch algorithms that will represent the logic of space
(Mitchell-MiT).

You could see one of my work done with PovRay (sketched with PovRay at the
first stages of design). http://www.vif.com/users/goo/ReV/ReV00.htm The
project is built in Montreal. I don't know if many people use PovRay as tool
for  construction.

I had some trouble at the stage of convert the model to standard format for
engineers (AutoCAD).

Is there a good way to convert geometry to DXF format. Even if it's just
Boxs-Points and Lines objects?

Architecture CAAO Website[VIF
www.vif.com/users/goo