POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : decreasing mesh memory usage. : Re: decreasing mesh memory usage. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:27:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: decreasing mesh memory usage.
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 29 Oct 2003 09:01:47
Message: <3f9fc84b$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3f9ea4c0$1@news.povray.org> , "Shay" <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean. I'm talking about my 360 or so megs of RAM.
> If there is a way in which I could make use of my 2Gig swap partition,
> then I would like to know about that as well.

Ever since Windows 95 virtual memory has been available to applications in
Windos without any restrictions.  It is nothing new and nothing an
application proggram or user has to bother about at all if you don't care
for speed...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde