POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes) : Re: Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes)
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 11 Aug 2003 12:22:35
Message: <3f37c2cb@news.povray.org>
Moderating a newsgroup is no easy task, and I'm sure that at this stage
of the conversation Chris knows that this group is well guarded (thanks
for that Thorsten). But I don't think he meant to spam us, he'll
probably be carefull next time. This is the kind of conversation that
won't lead anywhere it seems, so let's keep peace of mind.

JC