POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes) : Re: Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:31:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 11 Aug 2003 10:20:36
Message: <3f37a634@news.povray.org>
In article <3f378d0e$1@news.povray.org> , " ! Chris" <Rep### [at] groupto>
wrote:

> Well, naturally it won't lead anyplace, because you cancelled my
> "massive" (ie: Thorsten-speak for "four") posting when it happened NOT
> to violate any rules, and you're too rude to apologize or admit your
> mistake...

You had posted a message with the same content as the one which started this
thread in povray.advanced-users, and which has to not been removed (see
below) to povray.off-topic, povray.msdos, povray.unix (message id
<3f1e8df7$2@news.povray.org>) and to povray.programming, povray.general
(message id <3f1e8e0a@news.povray.org>).

Thus, in total the content was posted to six groups in three distinct
messages.

> Shame on you.  Double-shame for not even bothering to read my posting
> first (had you done so, it's appropriateness would have been
> apparent).

I do not have the time to read every message posted on this server.
Especially not three times the same message in six different groups.

> Tripleshame for not apologizing and your exhibition of
> dishonesty (not admitting you hate the commercial aspects, being the
> real reason for the cancellation).

As said before, the additional messages were removed because of excessive
multi-posting and cross-posting.  Not for _any_ other reason.

    Thorsten Froehlich, POV-Team

The original message is still on the server and had at no time been removed:

From: " !" <ban### [at] bangbangom>
Newsgroups: povray.advanced-users
Subject: Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes)
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:01:31 +1000