POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Textured sky and radiosity : Re: Textured sky and radiosity Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:28:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Textured sky and radiosity
From: David Wallace
Date: 7 Aug 2003 05:49:03
Message: <3f32208f$1@news.povray.org>
Maybe I need to make my goal more clear -- I want an image-mapped sky to
work with radiosity.  I could care less if the technique is by sphere or
sky_sphere.  I have seen a link concerning how to eliminate the crunching
effect at the poles of image-mapped spheres, but I don't remember off
the.top of my head where it is.  A large hollow sphere placed far below the
scene will probably suffer from this phenomenon unless corrected.

news:cja### [at] netplexaussieorg...