POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes) : Re: Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes)
From:  ! Chris
Date: 6 Aug 2003 00:19:45
Message: <3f3081e1@news.povray.org>
I still can't see what I've done "wrong" - I think, Thorsten, you probably
just don't like the idea of me looking to pay someone for work, and using
your server to do so?  If this is the case - it would have been nicer to
publish your opinion rather than cancel the posting.  As you can see from
the responses in the few groups I (carefully) selected, much interest has
been stirred up.

If you're wondering why I used both "mutliposting" and "cross posting"
this is because your server rejected my original cross-posting submission
(despite your FAQ saying that 4 cross-posts are OK - your server rejects
everything with 3 or more cross-posts!)

You should fix either your FAQ or your server so this doesn't happen
again!

Chris.