POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Question about scale & translation : Re: Question about scale & translation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:26:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question about scale & translation
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 4 Aug 2003 09:48:17
Message: <3f2e6421@news.povray.org>
Sputnik,
Thanks again for the wealth of information. There's a lot of food for
thought there that will take a while for me to fully digest.
While I have your attention, and you seem so willing to answer my questions,
here's one more: What if I wanted to animate the group of objects along a
spline, using Chris Colefax's spline macro (
http://www.geocities.com/ccolefax/spline/ ), so that the translation of each
object would be a clock function. Would this be a whole different process,
or is it even possible?
Steve