POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : some benchmarks : Re: some benchmarks Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: some benchmarks
From: gk
Date: 26 May 2003 09:53:06
Message: <3ed21c42@news.povray.org>
ABX wrote:
>>DOS
>>(W2K box)
> What's that ? DJGPPed compilation or Win32s command line. What about official
> windows binaries measurement under the same installation of W2K?

It is DJGPP-compiled version
downloaded from your link, thank you for this btw.
In the first column it was tested under pure DOS,
in the second - under W2K in the FAR manager window.

Official Win32 showed actually the best results
for this test(see the last column in the table).
I have to admit, however, that some other scenes
have produced slightly better results under Linux.

Gleb