POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Re: Extending the #read directive : Re: Extending the #read directive Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Extending the #read directive
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 12 May 2003 06:23:50
Message: <3ebf7636$1@news.povray.org>
> you should really follow my advise not to suggest specific
> features when you have no idea about the inner workings.

I wanted to move the discussion forward because everyone was getting stuck
in the #read directive, and nobody liked it. My new idea was meant to keep
focus on the purpose; to have access to the mesh2 data, and a line of pseudo

something like this, maybe it could be added to MegaPOV.

Sorry for any inconvenience. But now we all got closer to a possible
solution, I hope.

Regards,
Hugo