POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Smooth camera motion paths : Re: Smooth camera motion paths Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:30:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Smooth camera motion paths
From: CB
Date: 24 Apr 2003 04:01:22
Message: <3ea799d2$1@news.povray.org>
> Perhaps Chris Colefax's Spline macro will help you.
> www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/spline/index.html

Thanks both. That would take care of the camera path, but I would like to
change the speed of the camera too - for example I'd like the camera to
begin from a standing start and then accellerate just as a real camera with
real mass would.

It looks like I won't be able to do this in POV.

This prompts a second question which I'll post as a new thread ....

Colin