POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Walking and turning : Re: Walking and turning Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:34:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Walking and turning
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 8 Apr 2003 12:12:36
Message: <3e92f4f4@news.povray.org>
Do you have:
i) an incredibly sophisticated  input system: a spline plus lots of extra
calculations that you do yourself telling it where to put feet?
or
ii) an incredibly sophisticated number crunching system that figures out
where to put feet based soley on the input from a single spline?

I've admired your work and the  ii) option is what I'd like to implement but
haven't figured out how it works (yes, I know you were so kind as to once
provide a commented listing but I'm sorry it was over my head).  Perhaps the
job isn't so hard because your input variable is like i).