POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Turning squares into a smooth isosurface : Re: Turning squares into a smooth isosurface Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Turning squares into a smooth isosurface
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 8 Apr 2003 12:02:43
Message: <3e92f2a3$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks to Warp: I'll try this as soon as I digest it.

ABX:  Could you please post an example of what it would do with, say,  an
Arial Black  uppercase "T"?  Thanks.  I'm looking for more rounding than the
example you showed, but perhaps it's a function of the starting shape.

http://news.povray.org/search/?s=proximity