POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : A couple of questions about matrix transformations : Re: A couple of questions about matrix transformations Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A couple of questions about matrix transformations
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 1 Apr 2003 15:35:54
Message: <3e89f82a@news.povray.org>
Cool... hope someone answers this, cos I wanna know too!

(I can't read C... It's one of the few languages I can't understand... I
know Java (!!), Smalltalk, Eiffel, Pascal, BASIC, naturally POV-Ray SDL,
SQL, HTML, LaTeX, XSLT (!!!!), various scripting languages, automake,
MatLab, 6502 assembly and even machine code... and yet I can't follow C,
Perl or VB. Go figure.)

Thanks.
Andrew.