POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Negative division : Re: Negative division Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Negative division
From: Anders K
Date: 10 Mar 2003 22:05:55
Message: <3e6d5293$1@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> The point is that the non-POV-Ray results are plain useless for anything
but
> combining mod and div results back together.

I (and many others) would say that about the current POV-Ray results! Rune
has already given an example where the POV-Ray behavior is useless -- taking
a hue value mod 360, attempting to get it in the range [0, 360). Now I'd
like to see an example where the current POV-Ray behavior is needed. Anyone?

Anders