POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Negative division : Re: Negative division Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:11:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Negative division
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 10 Mar 2003 13:29:35
Message: <3e6cd98f@news.povray.org>
In article <3e6cc573@news.povray.org> , gimi <gim### [at] psicoch>  wrote:

> - then consider this:
> (source: http://www.cs.uu.nl/~daan/papers/divmodnote.html)

Because someone on some webpage says this makes my statement incorrect?

I am not going to get into an argument over nonsense like this.  Any such
argument would be pointless because I don't have do defend correct behavior.
You have to produce credible sources that show the current behavior does not
follow any logical rules.  And that task, fortunately, is impossible because
the results in POV-Ray are generated by a well-defined program.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.