POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : What is HDRI? : Re: What is HDRI? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What is HDRI?
From: T J Viking
Date: 4 Mar 2003 04:39:52
Message: <3e647468@news.povray.org>
> > I think that it is the time to redesign radiosity code, there are so many new
theories and
> > algos now... somebody could boost POV in XXI century.
> Very funny.

Yup very funny indeed :)

> Instead of making 'wise' comments just get the POV-Ray source from

Being wise is not my mission...

> and implement a better radiosity function.  If you are as competent in
> that matter as you pretend to be this should not be a problem.  If not i
> suggest you either stop your complaints or support your critiques with
> some proof.  This of course would require actually using POV-Ray.

Yes I was, I am & I will (I hope) use POV :)
Your problems are not my problems, I can live with it how POV is working.

I do not understand one thing, why POV community is so touchy about any
complaints..... POV is marvelous, but as everything on the world can be better.

And one word to you guys..... go for a walk, and leave POV for a while... you are
going crazy
about you "preccious"