POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Simple colour_map question : Re: Simple colour_map question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simple colour_map question
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 15 Feb 2003 16:25:05
Message: <3e4eb031@news.povray.org>
Well, I suppose ultimately that's what I do... It's just that POV-Ray's
existing colour_map{} syntax is clearer and easier than two seperate arrays
(and remembering to keep them the same size). Plus I didn't really want to
reinvent the wheel.

Ah well - it can be done. Just wondered if there was Another Way...

Thanks.
Andrew.

---BEGIN RANDOM QUOTATION---
"Please... there must be another way..."
"There IS no 'other way'... I must bid you good evening Mrs...?"
"Brisby."
---END RANDOM QUOTATION---