POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Is there a neater way of doing this? : Re: Is there a neater way of doing this? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is there a neater way of doing this?
From: Doctor John
Date: 20 Jan 2003 12:04:41
Message: <3e2c2c29$1@news.povray.org>
"ABX" <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote
http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/130/

> ABX

Hmm, I thought about that and will try it when I get home tonight but I have
a horrible feeling that it might not work as hoped.
The other point, not actually verbalised by me in the post, was that the
file takes ages to parse and I was hoping to save time by not having to
parse twice.

BTW Thanks for pointing out my original FieldCam post to everyone whilst I
was ill.

John
--
Run Fast