POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Waterdrops on Glass... How? : Re: Waterdrops on Glass... How? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Waterdrops on Glass... How?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 15 Jan 2003 06:18:13
Message: <3e254375@news.povray.org>
Oh, now I get it. I was thinking of my special case
scenario, in which the rays travels through the glass
first and meets the droplets on the backside. Thus my
interpretation of air-glass to glass-water to water-air.

To make the point: the issue is, once its inside the first
medium and enters the next, it won't get refracted again
when exiting the first medium it was in, right?

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde