POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Waterdrops on Glass... How? : Re: Waterdrops on Glass... How? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Waterdrops on Glass... How?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 14 Jan 2003 16:34:46
Message: <3e248276@news.povray.org>
As mentioned to Florian Brucker, here's a link to a better
and more handsome PDF-Version:
http://www.eml.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/member/staff/kin/publications/CA93/wdroplet
.pdf

If you actually do it, remember to comment it the SDL heavily,
so that others might learn from it. I know, you're french, and would
probably comment in french, but I'm german and still try to stick to
english when naming parameters and such, so that most Users might
learn something and understand it very easily...

And from your posts it doesn't look like you're not skilled enough for
english commentary! :-)

Regards,
Tim

--