POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : mesh : Re: mesh Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mesh
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 14 Jan 2003 14:41:35
Message: <3e2467ef@news.povray.org>
I'm not sure if someone else hasn't done something like that
already, at least on the POV level. If you want to try it yourself,
no problem, go ahead, but if you're not like me and not willing to
do everything POV-related yourself, you could ask in
povray.general if someone has done it, and is willing to hand you
his/her code.

Regards,
Tim

--