POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Help needed! Forest memory problems : Re: Help needed! Forest memory problems - I give up! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help needed! Forest memory problems - I give up!
From: Tek
Date: 20 Dec 2002 22:42:19
Message: <3e03e31b@news.povray.org>
Greg M. Johnson <gregj:-)56590@ao:-)l.com> wrote in message
news:3e03dc97$1@news.povray.org...
> I don't know of a design benefit for calling it the way you do....

There's no design benefit, I was just working with the way that maketree was
originally written. It would be simple to change but I didn't think it would
make any difference.

I don't think there's any difference since I belive #include literally inserts
the contents of the given file at the point where it's invoked.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com