POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Help needed! Forest memory problems : Re: Help needed! Forest memory problems - I give up! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help needed! Forest memory problems - I give up!
From: Tek
Date: 20 Dec 2002 06:55:45
Message: <3e030541$1@news.povray.org>
"ABX" <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote in message
> just for sure, between 'mesh{' and '}' ?

The file is just:

mesh{
triangle{ ...}
triangle{ ...}
.
. //several thousand triangles
.
triangle{ ...}
triangle{ ...}
texture { txtLeaf }
}

BTW, for what it's worth I've come up with some good looking flat trees, so
I will be able to finish my image. But I still want to work out why the mesh
ones wouldn't work!

Thanks for helping with this, guys. Keep it coming :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com