POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : How to read an image pixel by pixel, and a question : Re: How to read an image pixel by pixel, and a question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to read an image pixel by pixel, and a question
From: hughes, b
Date: 11 Nov 2002 06:47:34
Message: <3dcf98d6$1@news.povray.org>
"normdoering" <nor### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message

> However, I'd also like to know how to get a picture's size in pixels using
> POV feature (if there is any) because right now I'm reading those from
> Corel and typing them in.

You can't. The only thing available is image_width and image_height and
you'd still need to enter those as the resolution being used for your output
image file. Using INI or the command line if you repeat the same size might
be okay, but same problem if you must type those in for each different input
image.
--
Farewell,
Bob