POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Fluid simulation : Re: Fluid simulation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fluid simulation
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 27 Oct 2002 15:35:33
Message: <3dbc4e15@news.povray.org>
Waves smashing on rocks? Woooooooohooooo! Like I have the computer power for
that! ;-)

But seriously... I know once upon a time this stuff was science fiction. It
seems that it can now be done. (Well, we have increased computer power in
the last few decades.) It seems that the computations can be made feasible -
it's just that the math is over my head. (Well, from what I've read on the
website Tim gave me 8^0 But then... what do *I* know about maths? :'(

Andrew.