POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Crazy signitures : Re: Crazy signitures Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:26:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crazy signitures
From: Rick Gutleber
Date: 8 Oct 2002 13:45:09
Message: <3da319a5@news.povray.org>
There was a company named "Microsoft" that came out with a C compiler about
15 years ago for DOS.  I don't know what's happened to them since, must have
fallen into obscurity...

Based on my experience, and this is not meant as a criticism towards anyone
specific, overly complex or unreadable C or C++ is the fault of the
programmer, not the language.

> wouldn't *dare* try it with anything other than Linux 8-D (But then...
I've