POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Have I missed something? : Re: Have I missed something? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Have I missed something?
From: Ive
Date: 3 Oct 2002 09:42:46
Message: <3d9c4956@news.povray.org>
Sorry, there is no magic involved. The poser contribution includes some meshes
for humans and animals. And the triangle edges ARE visible (at least in close
up views). And there are also some 3rd party companies like DAZ3d and they
sell high polygon figures like the famous Vicky and Michael.
But even with them I usually do a surface subdivision for some regions by using
wings3d to get a smooth look.

-Ive