POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : valid parameter values : Re: valid parameter values Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: valid parameter values
From: Christopher Johnson
Date: 16 Sep 2002 16:55:14
Message: <3d864532@news.povray.org>
I had thought about adding predefined names to various settings.  My only
problem with that is I've been trying to keep the design section as clean as
possible.  It is a possibility though.  I think I am going to make the
ranges adjustable via a config file ... just have to play around with some
variations to see what works ,functionally as well as structurally

thanks for the response.
Chris