POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Material Editor : Material Editor Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:53 EDT (-0400)
  Material Editor
From: Christopher Johnson
Date: 14 Sep 2002 18:01:31
Message: <3d83b1bb@news.povray.org>
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm writing a visual material editor that
makes use of the pov3.5 syntax.  It occured to me to ask if anyone had any
suggestions on what should be included.  Functionally it looks like the
Moray material editor with exceptions here and there including the addition
of 3.5 features.  Most of the basiccs are taken care of but now would be a
good time to check if anything needed to be added.  Currently it's written
in visual basic since that's all I have handy at the time but I am looking
into a Java implementation for all those non Wintel people out there.

anyone have a wish list?

Chris J.

p.s.  I don't need any snickers about VB.  It may not be the best way but it
was quick and fast and got the job well under way.  If I had VC, that might
have been a different story.