POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : union of unions : Re: union of unions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: union of unions
From: Rune
Date: 11 Sep 2002 16:51:44
Message: <3d7face0@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> It seems impossible to talk with you, so I'll just stop.

If the fact that you can't convince me, and that I don't think the same
way as you makes you feel that it's impossible to talk with me, then be
it so. I don't really mind this discussion stopping anyway, and as I
already said, I respect people's choices to use different styles than
myself.

> You don't even try nor want to understand what
> I'm talking about.

That is incorrect. Is there even any possible way I could have disagreed
with you without you thinking that I didn't want to understand what
you're talking about? The fact that I disagree with you mean that I just
don't get it, doesn't it?

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Sep 8)