POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : union of unions : Re: union of unions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: union of unions
From: Rune
Date: 9 Sep 2002 17:45:18
Message: <3d7d166e@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   This is nitpicking, but IMHO it's easier to spot matching brackets
> when they are in the same column, ie:

It is impossible to come with any objective arguments that this is in
fact more easy, readable or effective to use. To me, I spot that the
start of the union keyword is on the same level as the end bracket.

And don't forget that I once caught you in posting some code with a
missing bracket, while that has never happened for me... ;)

Also, there will be more consistence in POV-Ray code made by different
people if more people stick to the style used in the vast majority of
the POV-Ray documentation and scene files.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Sep 8)