POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : union of unions : Re: union of unions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:12:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: union of unions
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 8 Sep 2002 19:10:54
Message: <3d7bd8fe@news.povray.org>

3d7bc971@news.povray.org...
>   (It might take one extra line per bracket pair, but if it makes the
source
> more readable, that's perfectly ok IMO.)

Well yes, perhaps I should try this if it's more practical. I never liked it
for some reason (mostly because the extra lines I presume, I started coding
POV-Ray script on small MS-DOS displays, so extra lines did matter) but
since I change my coding and variable naming style every couple of years why
not. That's what I use for php anyway...

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com