POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Pixel coords? : Re: Pixel coords? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pixel coords?
From: Hugo
Date: 2 Sep 2002 09:59:24
Message: <3d736ebc@news.povray.org>
> then, you'll get a constant mapping of 1povunit=1pixel no matter
> what the resolution you render at ?

Hmm, I didn't think of that.. Here's what I got with my camera statement:
The size of the visible area goes from -1 to +1 always.. When I load an
image that has a size of <106,135> and I want to scale it, I use this
variable:

#declare Pixels=2/<image_width,image_height,0>;
scale <106,135,1>*Pixels

Similar if I want to move it, by so many pixels... It's very easy.. Now,
that I finally got it to work. ;o)

Thanks,
Hugo