POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Truck and trailer : Re: Truck and trailer Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Truck and trailer
From: Pandora
Date: 31 Aug 2002 22:08:13
Message: <3d71768d@news.povray.org>
"J. Diehl" <j.d### [at] firemailde> wrote in message
> I've just finished a site describing
> my model with all math and trigonometry in more detail. Inclusive a
> realtime flash-simulation and a POV animation with realistic steering
front
> wheels (commented POV source available).

    Very nice! I had minutes of fun driving the flash-sim truck around - it
even exhibits the wishbone-ing (for the want of a better word) when
reversing problem - I now understand why my Dad insisted on deciding where
we'd set up the trailer tent on family holidays _first_ and then drove it
_forwards_ on to our chosen spot and would curse if we said "no, move it
back a little" ! (Actually we all understood why, at the time, but that
never stopped us wanting it moved back every year...)

--
Pandora/Scott Hill/[::O:M:C::]Scorpion
Software Engineer.